Next Saturday, September 19, 10 AM – 11:30 AM
LACP – Los Angeles Center Of Photography
- Telephone and email strategies
- What to have prepared before you’re even contacted
- What you need to produce a bid, how not to feel small, how to behave after the project is over.
- Crucial importance of people skills
- Paperwork, marketing materials, social media, and personal presentation matter.
- How to research both the client and the project to prepare a better bid.
Participants who request them will receive a folder of sample contracts and other documents.